Longdog is an independent, family-run brewery based in Hampshire. We produce a range of hand-crafted, cask conditioned ales to suit all tastes.
In order to protect our customers and their families, we have decided that until the situation improves, we will not be opening the on-site brewery shop. Instead we are offering a home delivery service to all our customers in the Basingstoke area.
We have a range of bottled beer available as well as draught ale in boxes.
To order please contact us. We will take payment over the phone, arrange a delivery time and ask you to confirm that someone over 18 will be at home to accept the delivery. There is a nominal delivery charge of £3-£5.
- 500ml Bottles £3
- 8pt Bag-in-box £18
- 18pt Bag-in-box £36
- 36pt Bag-in-box £69
In the absence of orders from the pub trade, we are reliant on direct sales so thanks for your support!
Our core range of 4 ales are diverse in flavour and style, reflecting the different hops, malt and processes we use to brew them.
- Bunny Chaser, 3.6% abv, a traditional English bitter
- Golden Poacher, 3.9% abv, a paler refreshing ale
- Red Runner, 4.2% abv, a modern best bitter
- Lamplight, 5% abv, an authentic London porter
In addition, we create a regularly changing range of seasonals and specials.
- Longdog IPA, 6% abv, a rich gold India Pale Ale
- Ruby Mild, 4.5% abv, a fruity Ruby Mild
- Basingstoke Pride, 4.2% abv, an amber Best Bitter
We lead regular tours of the brewery for groups of 8-10 people, a fantastic opportunity to learn about the whole production process.
Keep an eye out for Longdog at local pubs, clubs and festivals and if you see the van on the road give us a wave!